CALL TODAY ON 011303932856
SUBLIME SKIN SOLUTIONS
SEMI-PERMANENT MAKE UP AFTER CARE
Please follow these instructions for 10-14 days after the procedure to improve and prolong the results.
I have applied a liquid barrier that will stay on and protect your brows. Avoid getting anything on the brows, including water, except for washing as directed. You may blot for the first few hours with sterile gauze to remove any excess fluids, if necessary.
Wash brows gently using a patting motion (not rubbing) once a day with antibacterial soap and apply after care product sparingly – only a super light layer is needed. This can be done the night of your procedure and continue daily until healed. Once healed, you may resume usual skin care.
DO NOT ALLOW THE BROWS TO GET WET other than washing once a day. Apply the balm provided a few times a day, very sparingly, with a clean cotton swab until completely healed to help with dryness. Do not pick or rub the brows. The flakes must fall off on their own or you will risk removing the color and possibly scarring.
• Do not soak the treated area in the bath, pool or hot tub. Refrain from swimming in salt water or a chlorinated pool until fully healed (30 days). No saunas or hot yoga for 30 days.
• When exercising, wear a sweatband to avoid sweat on brow area. No exercise for 14 days.
• Do not expose treated area to direct sunlight. After healed (30 days), use a sunscreen to avoid fading from the sun.
• Avoid touching your brows and be mindful of sleeping on your back until your brows have healed.
• No makeup should be applied directly on the brows during the healing process.
• Avoid wetting eyebrows during the healing process (if you find it difficult to avoid getting wet when showering, try taking a bath instead).
• Avoid sauna/steam rooms and sun beds during the healing process.
• Do not touch, rub, pick or scratch your brows following treatment or during healing process.
• You may find that your eyebrows will scab or become slightly dry following the treatment. If they itch, DO NOT SCRATCH them. Just tap them to alleviate the itch.
• If your eyebrows get wet during the healing process, pat them dry with a towel, DO NOT RUB.
• Apply your healing balm per your therapist’s advice. If you have excessively oily skin, you may not need to use healing balm at all. For those with dry skin, balm can be used up to 3 times a day.
• Client can use Q-tip and soap and water to gently remove a previous layer of balm or to cleanse the eyebrows.
• A “touch up” session is usually needed 6 weeks after the procedure; please make sure you schedule this with your therapist.
• Avoid using daily skincare products directly on the eyebrows.
• If you are having an MRI scan, please inform your doctor that you have had Microblading/semi-permanent makeup done.